Around the world there is an infinite amount of food, and everything depends on personal choices however I consumed certain types of food on which I base to select them, I hope that my list fits and allows you to locate your food in this way decide if they are good or not for your new regime.
– White bread.
– Milk cream.
– Creamy cheeses
– Soft drinks
– Alcohol (apart from the large amount of calories that dehydrates your body)
FOOD ALLOWED WITH MESURE
– Whole wheat bread (do not forget that this bread usually has more fat than normal, however, if consumption is allowed because it provides a large amount of fiber that regulates the digestive system)
– Yogurt (choose the one with less fat)
– Any type of meat (the only condition is that it is baked, cooked, grilled or grilled)
– Broad beans
– Fruit (try to opt for those with less sugar)
– Broad beans
– Oatmeal (if it’s your turn to eat oatmeal, take care of the amount very much I recommend 2 spoons maximum)
FOOD THAT YOU CAN CONSUME FREELY (As long as you do not exceed your calories)
– Vegetables (as long as they are not fried or with a lot of dressing)
– Tea (without measure since your body needs rehydration also replaces the sugar by some other type of sweetener), coffee
– Gelatin (there is no measure in the consumption of gelatin assuming it is the one that does not have sugar.
– That would be the list basically, without reason to replace the medical opinion, personally I find it easier to remember which foods are allowed and which are not, you can add here some kind of variety of foods that you consume frequently.