Let’s start by emphasizing that the important thing is in the amount, any excessively consumed snack could be detrimental to a low calorie diet, however while it is with measure and trying to reduce calories in some way, we are on the right track.
• Popcorn. – It could be considered one of the most consumed appetizers both in the cinema hall and in our own houses, it has natural benefits, for example it contributes a good amount of fiber therefore improves the digestion process and also It gives the feeling of satiety. In this case we recommend that the consumption be two to three medium cups of this appetizer already cooked, the most advisable way to prepare this delicacy would be to spread with a cotton the bottom of a pan with oil preferably olive or coconut oil, if no, there is no problem because the consumption of oil in this case is very low, once the saucepan is on high heat put corn without piling and cover leaving a small space with the lid the moment they start to burst lower the heat to medium, increase corn until you have the necessary amount without increasing the heat. Then you can add salt to taste, and let it rest in a container with absorbent paper at the bottom to free our sandwich of any possible excess oil. And now ready to see our favorite series or movie.
• Ice cream – especially for hot weather, ice cream can not miss, a good option is to prepare them with banana, freeze banana in pieces for about 4 hours, in this case it is only to give creamy texture, we prick the fruit of our we choose the sweetener of our choice and ready those are all the necessary ingredients, continuing with the preparation once the bananas are frozen we crush them and we can add milk with 0% fat or better still a little water once our mixture has A thick and creamy texture is added to the fruit flavor of choice and put to freeze again. And to enjoy a good portion of ice cream after all has no fat or sugar.
- Quinoa cookies.-
This is a very delicious way to indulge, the ingredients we need are:
- 1 egg white.
- 10 tablespoons dried cooked quinoa
- 4 tablespoons fresh skimmed cheese
- 4 tablespoons of non-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons of quinoa flour,
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
The way to prepare is very simple, beat the clear mix with quinoa flour and reserve, in another container mix honey with cheese and cooked quinoa, and add all the milk, finally integrate all the ingredients and put in a mold for the oven preheated to 160 degrees. And to serve a glass of milk without fat to accompany our tasty cookie. As a tip, three 2 inch by 2 inch cookies would be enough for the caloric intake of a meal.